The 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens for Canon EF Mount from Samyang gives you approximately a 115° view with dramatic results when used with a full-frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. On APS-C-sized sensors the angle of view is between 90 and 94º depending on the brand. Four-thirds cameras produce a 76.24º angle of view. With hybrid aspherical lenses, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations. This manual focus 14mm lens focuses as close as 0.9′ (28cm) from the the lens, and has a built-in petal-type lens hood. With some cameras, Shutter Lock must be disengaged on the camera’s menu.
- Lens is constructed with two ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element, for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Minimal distortion and chromatic aberrations
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9′ (28cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood