Developed by professional cameramen, the Multislider enables linear and curve camera tracks with one device. Within seconds the Multislider can be changed from a linear to a curve slider at any demanded radius. This innovative camera slider can be controlled manually or by mobile app, which makes it a perfect fit for cinematographers and photographers using time lapse effects.
- suitable for straight and curved tracking shots
- highly stable axis segments, each equipped with an individual thread for tripod mounting
- flexible rails with highest sliding performance – every length available on request.
- high-precision stepper motor and drive belt move the slide smoothly along the rails
- smallest possible diameter: 500 [mm]
- 2 brake levers easily lock the system at every demanded radius (down to smallest possible radius of 250 [mm])
- additional user-defined adjustment of the system via allen keys, for even greater precision or for a combination of straight and curved tracks
- slide: total length: 85 mm, equipped with motor, controller and battery pack
- Control of the Multi Slider motor or motors of other slider systems
- Mobile Apps will be available for Android and iOS Smartphones. (Device must support Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Fully repeatable automatic movement thanks to industry standard (geared) stepper motors
- Simple to set start and stop positions, speed and acceleration ramps for camera movements and time-lapse
- Micro-step mode for ultra-smooth movements
- Control of up to 3 stepper motors (one motor license included for slider movement, more licenses included in Waterbird extension packages and as stand-alone orders)
- Port for connecting camera trigger with standard 2.5mm plug for time-lapse and manual triggering with settings for focus time in the App.
- Auxiliary port for extensions like manual control via a potentiometer (optional), control of an external lamp for time-lapse (optional), or triggering of a second camera (optional)
- Fast mounting bracket included
- Compact size 65.5 x 59.6 mm (70.92 x 65 mm with mounting bracket)
- Power supplied via standard 12V DC supply, minimum 2A, 5.5mm DC socket with 2.1/2.5 mm Pin
- Firmware updates will be performed via Micro USB
- Control from Windows PC via USB planned for end of 2017